Thursday 14 April 2011

Mi viaje

Hello!

I am going to count my trip of end of course.
I went to Matalascañas the first entrramos in the nature reserve of doñana. We mount ourselves in one 4x4 when ivamos for the beach us pinxho a wheel, then when ivamos for the forest as habia pot-holes so santaba very much, also we went to a few dunes us tirabamos for the sand and of everything.
Then llegasmos to the hotel and us they gave tiempa to prepare ourselves and we went away to eating Melisa at the time and I we stopped eating and went away to looking for the picina and got lost I crying and Melisa screaming. Then I went to buscasr a few trousers to the room of leti, white and melisa and I said to him to fatima if you come coje the keys, then when already when we go away I say to him fati give me the keys and he says to me if estan inside, I was abri and not abria trying to jump us forThe lipiadoras came and running for the keys they did not leave them less badly.

And finally we went away to island Sorceress ...........!!

No comments:

Post a Comment