Tuesday 5 April 2011

my favorite trip



Hello my name is Lydia, today I gotta have my trip to Ireland, which was very unexpected interesante.Todo was a day, a surprise for me, Ibrought home my grandparents the ticket, the company AerLingus,so that excites me I wanted to leave at that moment ...
And mounted on the plane the stewardess asked me: spikiesSpanish?
very clever and I answer 'Concy Conxa''she told me estoi hear youasking in Spanish "and you answer me in French? and startedlaughing, I took friends with her ​​and now often chat with her in theglad messenger.Me traveling to Dublin but I got bad, but it happensvery bien.
Here I show you some pictures of the places where i was.one of the pictures is the favorite bar of all the Irish and the ales are very popular. And the second is a very famous bridge in Dublin and he has very good views.
a very cordial greeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment